Update: C4D Stuff HB ModelingBundle Now Supports Cinema 4D R25
The C4D Stuff HB ModelingBundle has been updated with support for Cinema 4D R25 and S24 as well as a few small improvements.
70+ Scripts for Modeling in CINEMA 4D, Modeling Layout and More
HB ModellingBundle is a set of over 70 Scripts for CINEMA 4D which are dedicated to 3D-Modelling. The goal of these scripts is to improve workflows and to do many operations a lot faster. This means less clicks and less mouse movement. With HB ModellingBundle you receive not only more than 70 Scripts but also a very well chosen set of shortcuts and a modelling-Layout for C4D. Also a template C4D-Scene which shows tools-settings in the viewport which makes working in Fullscreen mode much easier.
What’s new in HB ModelingBundle v2.4?
New in V2.4:
- [Fixed] S24 Compatibility Fixes
- [Fixed] R25 Compatibility Fixes
- [New] R25 Asset Browser integration (Content Browser is Obsolete with R25)
- [Improved] HB_OverwriteMaterial now with Asset Browser support
- [New] Shortcut Delete without Children : (shift + BS)
- [Fixed] HB_PipeIt: Caps option works again (Shift-Modifier)
- [Removed] ColorSchemes (obsolete)
Posted by Kim Sternisha