Update: cebas finalRender Subscription Drop 3 – New INTEL AI-Denoiser
cebas finalRender Subscription Drop 3 adds a new Intel Open Image Denoiser, full support for 3ds Max 2020, plus a few other features and bug fixes.
finalRender Subscription Drop 3
finalRender for 3ds Max is the perfect choice for 3d artists and studios alike wanting the maximum in image quality and photo-realism, without experiencing a brain melt when setting up complex scenes for rendering! And no compromises.
What’s new with Drop 3?
Get ready for some amazing updates with cutting edge technology as is always the focus in our development for our much valued users. Reiterating cebas trueHybrid TM promise, Drop 3 comes with the Intel Open Image Denoiser for those on CPU. Previously, Drop 2 had introduce the GPU AI Denoiser. Users have all the needed choices now – denoise with GPU while rendering in CPU, or denoise with CPU while rendering in GPU, or do both in either CPU or GPU. Minimizing hardware upgrade pains.
Subscription Drop 3 brings important bug fixes and a few more features.
New Features & Fixes
Added Support for NVIDIA OptiX RTX Denoiser.
- Drop3 comes with native support for NVIDIA’s RTX Turing GPUs. finalRender offers RTX denoising by fully leveraging Nvidia’s tensor core technology to achieve lightning-fast denoising on GPU.
Intel Open Image AI Denoiser
- With the introduction of this brand new CPU based AI denoiser, finalRender delivers again, a 100% feature equivalent trueHybrid mode. finalRender Drop3 now offers Intel’s latest AI denoising technology which is purely based on CPU. No other rendering solution for 3ds Max delivers that much flexibility to the artist.
- Information stamp has a new parameter: ‘%ratio’ (percentage ratio) will print out the number of passes used by your CPU and your GPU. It is a great indicator of the efficiency of your CPU or GPU, and lets you decide if it actually makes sense to use your older or outdated CPU to help with rendering an image.
3dsMax-saving finalRender’s VFB settings
- Drop 3, now saves the final image from its own frame buffer including all Exposure adjustments or filters (denoising). It is no longer necessary to manually save the modified frame buffer Image or sequence of images.
- Overall speedup on complex scenes or models. finalRender performs up to 10x faster now.
3ds Max 2020
- finalRender Drop3 fully supports 3ds Max 2020.
Posted by Kim Sternisha