Update: Chaos Enscape v3.5 – Visualization Assets Enhancements
Experience the speed and ease of real-time visualization with this update to Chaos Enscape. v3.5 introduces the Adjustable Asset series, which is a selection of assets with modifiable functions, offering more flexibility when working with assets, and more.
What’s new in Enscape v3.5?
Assets are a fundamental part of the design process, giving context and life to a project. This release introduces the Adjustable Asset series, a selection of assets with modifiable functions, offering more flexibility when working with assets. You also get the following:
- Multi-asset editing
- Alpha channel export update
- Improved rendering capabilities
- More unique assets
- Plus more!
Assets with Variants
Choose from multiple versions of the same asset. Filter by the tag ‘adjustable’ to find all the assets with this functionality. You can mark the variants as favorites and use them for multi-asset placement.
- Convey the right story with the most suitable asset variant
- Have more choices when it comes to selecting an asset for your scene
What can be adjusted?
Each time you wish to change the material, color, or variation of an asset, you’ll be presented with the options available in relation to that specific asset. Starting with Enscape 3.5, you will be able to adjust the following.
- Materials: Change the materials and colors of 100 furniture items and accessories. We have also added 40 new people assets with the option to choose a color from a set of alternative textures.
- Colors: Choose from a color palette or enter a HEX code to achieve the exact shade you need for each of our 91 vehicles.
- Variants: See alternative options for trees and plants. 105 autumnal trees and 120 plants without pots will be available with Enscape 3.5.
- Multi-asset editing: Select and deselect multiple assets in a scene and delete groups of assets.
With Enscape 3.5 and above, you can place an adjustable asset into your scene and start experimenting with the customization options available. Enjoy greater flexibility and save time by not having to look elsewhere for the exact assets you need.
Assets with Color or Material Customization
Also findable by using the ‘adjustable’ tag, this function lets you change the color or material of an asset via a customization panel. You can adjust parameters to accentuate or blend assets in scenes.
- Curate the right aesthetic for your project presentation
- Save time from looking for assets elsewhere online
Quickly modify a group of assets at once. You can select, de-select, replace, or delete them. This feature is available to all assets in the Enscape Asset Library.
- Avoid repetitive editing work
- Streamline your workflow by editing multiple assets simultaneously
Unique People Assets
We added to the recently launched collection of unique assets, bringing the total to over 90. What makes these assets special is they are exclusive to Enscape; you won’t find them anywhere else.
- Liven up presentations by filling scenes with a variety of people assets
- Showcase the function and emotion of a space with the right entourage
Alpha Channel Export Update
An update to an existing feature, you can now enjoy improved compositing of semi-transparent materials with a different background in the Alpha Channel export.
- Reduce time spent in post-production
- Create more realistic-looking renderings easily
Improved Lighting and Reflection in Rendering
Enhance the realism of design scenes with improved indirect lighting in interiors and more accurate indirect lighting in mirror reflections. Available for users who have a GPU with hardware-accelerated ray-tracing support.
- Add more depth to the perspective of an interior scene
- Give a more authentic depiction of shading in a mirror reflection
Enscape 3.5 also includes an improved workflow for Rhino users where the asset geometry will be placed on the current layer, a User Area in the Toolbar for your Enscape User Account, certified SpaceMouse support, Revit 2024 support, and an orthographic views update for Revit.
Industry-leading real-time visualization
Enjoy the convenience of having your visualization plug-in right at hand with Chaos Enscape! This revolutionary software integrates seamlessly into popular design tools, so you can quickly and easily generate stunning real-time visuals in no time. Leave tedious workflows behind and make every stage of the design process enjoyable.
Posted by Kim Sternisha