Update: Chaos V-Ray for SketchUp Hotfix 2 – Vision Now supported on macOS
This hotfix for V-ray for Sketchup adds support on macOS for Vision, a new in-app notification system, Light Mix adjustments transfers and more.
V-Ray for SketchUp
Chaos V-Ray for SketchUp is the ultimate visualization solution for SketchUp artists and designers.
V-Ray for SketchUp is a 3D rendering software that combines real-time and photoreal rendering — all in SketchUp. From beginner to pro, V-Ray has all the tools you need to visualize your SketchUp projects from start to finish.
What’s new in V-Ray for SketchUp Hotfix 2?
- V-Ray Vision is now supported on macOS and more
- Light Mix adjustments can now be transferred to the project.
- Custom location selection for the Material Library and Light Gen environments.
- Ability to disable automatic checks for content updates.
- A new in-app notification system to inform you of any new update.
- Improved experience on systems with custom display scaling or OS user names containing non-latin characters.
Posted by Kim Sternisha