Update: Chaos Group V-Ray Next for Sketchup Update 2 – Adds SketchUp 2020 Compatibility and More
Chaos Group has released V-Ray Next for SketchUp update 2, and it works seamlessly in SketchUp 2020. It’s also packed with new features and optimizations that make it easier, smoother and more enjoyable to create high-quality renders.
Chaos Group V-Ray Next for Sketchup Update 2
Significant workflow optimizations & faster than ever rendering
New features in V-Ray for SketchUp, update 2 include:
- SketchUp 2020 support — V-Ray supports the latest version of SketchUp.
- RTX support — Boost your V-Ray GPU performance with NVIDIA RTX technology.
- Proxies with materials — Import or create a proxy mesh asset and V-Ray will automatically generate a set of material slots, making it easier to manage materials.
- Color assistant — Choose the exact color you need with the right hue, saturation and value variation with the Color Assistant, V-Ray Color Picker’s new extension.
- Improved materials — We’ve optimized the underlying shading structure of all scene materials, so attributes can now be added or removed based on your needs.
- Unified installer — Enjoy a smooth, single-step installation of all the components included in the V-Ray package.
- Color themes — A new “Bright” color theme is now available so you can change the appearance of your V-Ray user interface.
- Partial scene export — Export only selected objects as a .vrscene file containing geometry and the applied materials.
This update is free for all V-Ray Next for SketchUp clients, who have purchased a perpetual license or have an active term license.
- Chaos Group V-Ray Next for Sketchup, Update 1 – More Power
- Top 7 reasons to upgrade to V-Ray Next for SketchUp
- Laubwerk Player Update for SketchUp – PlantsKit
Posted by Kim Sternisha