Update: DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.2.2
This DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.2.2 update adds support for hardware-accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on Mac, Blackmagic RAW LUT name viewing in clip metadata, and custom output frame rates for YouTube, Vimeo, and frame.io. DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2 update also supports frame.io task status markers, Rec. 709-A gamma for QuickTime player, level shifts with H.264 playback on Mac, and better handling of audio transitions when trimming clips in the timeline. This version requires a DaVinci Resolve Studio license dongle or software activation code.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2
- Hardware-accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs.
- Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata.
- Ability to assign a frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo, and Frame.io renders.
- Support for marking Frame.io comments in markers as complete.
- Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog.
- Support for exporting .srt files without formatting.
- Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK.
- Support for the Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility.
- Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A.
- Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems.
- Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline.
- Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector.
- Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display.
- Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode.
- Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe.
- Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.
Revolutionary tools for editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction & audio post-production
Available with Download Delivery when you purchase from Toolfarm!
DaVinci Resolve 16 is the world’s only solution that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects, and audio post-production all in one software tool! You can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio with a single click.
Resolve Studio is also the only solution designed for multi-user collaboration so editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work live on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist or part of a large collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high-end post-production and finishing on more Hollywood feature films, television shows and commercials than any other software.
That’s right, get Resolve Studio via Download Delivery at Toolfarm! Download today and start using Resolve Studio right away, and we’ll email you the serial. In fact, this is something that Toolfarm offers that you won’t find anywhere else.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki