Update: Digital Anarchy Transcriptive 2.5.1 – Comments, Strikethrough and More
Digital Anarchy Transcriptive 2.5.1 adds some cool new features including the ability to add Comments to your transcript, strikethrough a paragraph or line, and more.
Transcriptive uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing to transcribe footage. This makes all that footage searchable and makes it easy to create captions or paper edits. It’ll help automate and accelerate your video workflow!
It’s an inexpensive, fast, and flexible way of turning all your audio into transcripts.
Compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3.
What’s new in v2.5.1
- Comments: you can now add comments to a paragraph/line of the transcript. So if you want to remind yourself of something or other people are viewing the transcript, you can add notes.
- Strikethrough: You can strikethrough a paragraph/line if you want to leave it and delete it later.
- Added logic to prevent users from submitting duplicate transactions (and getting charged twice).
- Improved the VTT exporter.
- Improved how we handle Multicam transcripts.
- Rewrote how we generate invoices, which hopefully makes them much clearer and informative.
- Markers: We’ve added the option to remove the ‘Transcriptive’ tag that started every marker, making them more readable in the timeline. This has a negative side effect, that tag allows us to _only_ remove Transcriptive markers if you want to replace them at a later time. Without the tag, we assume they are markers you added and we don’t overwrite them. With the tag, we remove them before laying down the new markers. This is important if you add the markers before editing the transcript, then want to replace them later with the edited transcript.
Posted by Kim Sternisha