Update: Extensis Portfolio v3.6.1 – See & Edit Metadata in Preview Mode
The latest update to Extensis Portfolio v3.6.1 includes new ways to see and edit metadata in Preview Mode, and display metadata fields under thumbnail images, plus you can now add Terms of Service on NetPublish sites.
Extensis Portfolio Studio
Say goodbye to poorly organized and disconnected filing systems that limit usage of your organization’s valuable assets, squander creativity, and challenge collaboration. Extensis Portfolio lets you create a single source for all of your images, videos, and documents so you can easily organize, find, manage, and use your assets effectively—even as your collection grows.
Whether you’re a small or mid-size workgroup, in marketing or operations, Portfolio lets you access and share your digital assets with internal teams, partners, and customers—anywhere in the world. This trusted and affordable digital asset management (DAM) solution can be set up within days and used with your existing business systems and workflow. Portfolio includes everything you need to get started, right out of the box. Plus, flexible and cost-effective add-ons let you extend functionality when you need it.
What’s new in Extensis Portfolio v3.6.1?
- Access Field Panel in Preview Mode – See and edit the asset’s metadata in that view.
- New Support for JPG2000 Files – Extract and embed metadata into JPG2000 files. Click here for details.
- Enhancement to NetPublish
- Choose fields to view under each thumbnail image.
- Add Terms of Service to NetPublish Site that users must acknowledge before they access your assets.
- Unlimited Smart Keywording – Automatically tag any and all of your images with descriptive keywords so they’re more easily findable and usable.
Posted by Kim Sternisha