Update: Greyscalegorilla Plus Members Now Get Plugins + Octane Training
GSG is absolutely thrilled to bring their award-winning Cinema 4D plugins, Signal and GorillaCam to Greyscalegorilla Plus members. Included with your membership, you will now start to gain access to the GSG plugin library.
In brief, here’s what is in this new update:
- Signal (Plugin) – Create complex animation with no keyframes.
- GorillaCam (Plugin) – Instantly add realistic camera movement and natural camera shake to any render.
- Signal Scripts – Presets to easily add animation to any parameter in Cinema 4D.
- Greyscalegorilla HUB Plugin – Your new easy-to-use home base for your Greyscalegorilla Plugins.
- “Getting Starting With Octane” Training – Your quickstart to using Octane with David Ariew.
- “Animating with Signal” Training – See how Signal is used in production with Billy Chitkin.
Professional Training + So Much More
Greyscalegorilla Plus is your home to learn 3D and motion design. Stream Cinema 4D, Redshift, and X-Particles training and get exclusive downloads.
One Place to Learn 3D
Follow along and learn popular 3D software and motion design tools like these.
Okay, for the longer explanation of what’s new in Greyscalegorilla Plus…
You will start with two of their most popular plugins in your account today and we will be adding more and more popular Greyscalegorilla Plugins into Plus in the near future.
So, how do these new Plus plugins work?
Plus members get instant access to the new plugin system that will install plugins directly into Cinema 4D with the new Greyscalegorilla HUB.
No more confusing installers, no more downloading individual files. It’s easy…
- First, install the all-new Greyscalegorilla HUB into Cinema 4D.
- Then, use your Plus login and password to easily license and install your included plugins.
- Finally, start using your plugins in any of your Cinema 4D projects today.
To explain, Plus members can just go to your new Plugins Page to see how easy it is to download and install with the new Greyscalegorilla HUB for Cinema 4D. It’s super easy to get started.
Easily create loops, stop-motion effects, or time your animation to music.
Quickly add cinematic camera moves to your 3D cameras with this Cinema 4D plugin.
More Plugins To Come
Get these two amazing plugins now, included with your membership. But, stay tuned. Greyscalegorilla will be adding even more plugins, all easily licensed and installed though the brand new Greyscalegorilla HUB. Exclusively available to Plus members.
Octane and Signal Training Also Added To Plus
Finally, Octane training is included in your membership! Very cool, indeed!
Getting Started With Octane
Octane training is now available on Greyscalegorilla Plus. In fact, David Ariew, aka “Octane Jesus”, teaches the class himself.
- Quickly get up to speed with this speedy renderer.
- Learn from one of the best out there.
- Production level tips and tricks to speed up your workflow.
Advanced Signal Animation Techniques
This course will show you how you can use the power of Signal to create incredible looping animations, featuring the animated emoji’s Billy Chitkin created for the gif media giant, Giphy.
- See how professional artists use Signal in production.
- Learn tips on how to make looping animation.
- Learn how to animate quickly and give your clients more options.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki