Update: HDR Light Studio – Tungsten Drop 2 – New Workflows for Cinema 4D and MODO
Lightmap has released Tungsten Drop 2 for HDR Light Studio. This update adds new workflows for Cinema 4D and Modo, additional connection support and more.
HDR Light Studio
HDR Light Studio software provides 3D artists with a new way to light 3D imagery. Paint your shot with lights. The lighting process is now easy, fast, precise, creative and enjoyable. HDR Light Studio builds lighting that is used by your existing 3D software and renderer. By adding HDR Light Studio, 3D artists become more productive and image quality improves.
What’s new in HDR Light Studio – Tungsten Drop 2
With Tungsten ‘Drop 2’, you can now see the interactive render from Cinema 4D and MODO directly inside the HDR Light Studio interface. Simply drag and drop lights directly onto the render and see the lighting interact with your final shaders. Move lights by clicking on the render.
This new feature is compatible with:
Also New in HDR Light Studio Tungsten Drop 2:
- Corona Render support added to Cinema 4D connections
- Octane Standalone Connection adds support for Octane 2018
- HDR Light Studio’s native Render View Improvements:
- Updated Raytracing Engine – Faster performance on many scenes – up to 40% faster
- Fast Area Lights – This setting produces a less noisy render far faster
HDR Light Studio Tungsten Drop 2 is available to download now for subscription and maintenance customers.
Posted by Kim Sternisha