Update: Hit’n’Mix Ripx 5.1.1 – Lots of Enhancements
Hit’n’Mix has released RipX v5.1.1 with several enhancements to the DeepRemix and DeepAudio modules.
What’s new in RipX v5.1.1?
RipX 5.1.1 features the following enhancements to the DeepRemix and DeepAudio modules:
- Fixed issue with only vocals being created on longer tracks
- When Save Stems Only on and only Voice selected: Fixed issue where the stems would erroneously be numbered sections, often with some sections missing
- When Save Stems Only on and only Voice selected: Now additionally exports an instruments stem, containing everything apart from vocals (not for Fastest ripper option)
- Fixed issue where filename contained the ‘%’ symbol
- Now imports MP3s containing redundant video
- Now supports filenames beginning with a dot
- Now supports FLAC and OGG files containing non-ASCII characters.
- Windows only: if the username contains non-ASCII characters it is still necessary to rename the file to contain only ASCII characters in a folder path containing only ASCII characters.
- macOS Only: Fixed issue when ripping using Fastest setting with Voice only
- When opening MIDI files the rip created is now auto-saved with the MIDI notes
- macOS Only: Fixed issue with Exporting video files when ‘Loop’ or ‘Selection’ had been previously selected for exporting another format
- macOS Only: Fixed crash deleting layers from panel
- Help>Add RipX Modules now works for adding DeepAudio to an existing DeepRemix license
- File>Export ‘Same As Source’ bit-rate option now uses correct value
- Product Activation improvements
- Replace Sound – improved quality with more sensitivity to the volume fluctuations in the original notes
- Split Tool – fixed occasional issue where note is left sounding off
- Draw Sound Tool – fixed issue with distorted sound after pitch change when Whole Sound off
- Clone Tool – fixed issue with distorted sound when cloning Sound
- Draw Sound Tool – fixed issue with extra amplitude added to fundamental when drawing whole note with Whole Sound option off
- Change Tempo now opens in the centre of the screen rather than top
- Merge Note Layers now updates note if in Harmonic Editor
- ARA/VTS3 version now correctly handles situations where audio moved to a new position in DAW
AI Empowerment. Audio Mastery.
With Hit’n’Mix RipX DeepAudio, easily and accurately splits full-mix stereo MP3s, WAVs and other file formats into voice, drums, bass, sound effects, guitar, keyboard and other layers, using industry-leading AI source separation.
Access the notes, harmonics, unpitched sound and other core components of audio, including amplitude, frequency, and phase. Get all of this in a powerful, easy-to-use click & drag workflow.
AI Liberation. Music Creation.
With Hit’n’Mix RipX DeepRemix, Split full-mix stereo MP3s, WAVs, and most mainstream file formats into voice, drums, bass, keyboard, guitar, sound effects, and other layers.
Posted by Kim Sternisha