Update: Hit’n’Mix RipX v5.2.6 – Lots of Minor Enhancements
Hit’n’Mix has released RipX v5.2.6 with enhancements to DeepRemix and DeepAudio in the areas of editing, ripping, exporting and more.
What’s new in Ripx v5.2.6
- Can now set musical scale when Barlines not shown from View>Barlines
- No longer incorrectly shows ‘Mixed Scales’ just because there have been more than one scale changes on different bars (it should only be shown when there are different scale changes for different layers within a single bar)
- Fixed low level buzzing that could sometimes be present in separated audio when source is silent
- Fixed issue with ripping not completing on tracks of certain durations
- Windows only: When using Save Stems Only, no longer expands folders in left side of Explorer when it opens.
- Windows only: Now rips filenames with a space at the end
- Now correctly exports Rips longer than around 40 mins
- Reports an error if cannot save a WAV file due to the duration, sample rate and bit depth exceeding the maximum possible file size.
- MIDI file drum/percussion export fixed to work with Logic Pro
- Fixed bug where an incorrect and invalid pitch could be written to a MIDI file
- Fixed bug where some effects may not be applied correctly when exporting
- Fixed bug where a crash could occur when applying affects and system out of memory
- Fixed issue where master/layer stereo position was not set correctly when rip loaded
- ARA: Fix for Studio One for updating changes
- Mac Apple Silicon only: Made more 3rd party libraries Apple Silicon native, to support more features when Rosetta not installed, including importing MP3s and exporting Stem files.
AI Empowerment. Audio Mastery.
With Hit’n’Mix RipX DeepAudio, easily and accurately splits full-mix stereo MP3s, WAVs and other file formats into voice, drums, bass, sound effects, guitar, keyboard and other layers, using industry-leading AI source separation.
Access the notes, harmonics, unpitched sound and other core components of audio, including amplitude, frequency, and phase. Get all of this in a powerful, easy-to-use click & drag workflow.
AI Liberation. Music Creation.
With Hit’n’Mix RipX DeepRemix, Split full-mix stereo MP3s, WAVs, and most mainstream file formats into voice, drums, bass, keyboard, guitar, sound effects, and other layers.
Posted by Kim Sternisha