Update: Laubwerk Player Update for SketchUp – PlantsKit
The Laubwerk Player / Plants Kit 1.0.28 update has exclusive improvements for SketchUp users, including support for Sketchup Pro 2019.
Laubwerk Plants Kits are a line of drag-and-drop software extensions for Autodesk 3ds Max & Maya, MAXON Cinema 4D, SiteFX Houdini, Trimble SketchUp, and Python. Laubwerk Plants are high-quality, customizable 3D tree models that save time and look great.
The free Laubwerk Player plugin comes bundled with each of the Laubwerk Plants Kits.
Use the Laubwerk Player to easily load and control plant models inside Autodesk 3ds Max & Maya, MAXON Cinema 4D, SideFX Houdini, and Trimble SketchUp. Just drag-and-drop your 3D tree, set the shape, age, and season and level of detail control. Watch the lightning fast rendering with inbuilt and 3rd parts renderer support.
What’s new in Laubwerk Plants Kits v1.0.28?
- SketchUp Pro 2019 support
- V-Ray Next for SketchUp support
- Improved UI design and performance
- Fixed a bug that caused SketchUp to crash when rendering a startup model with Thea.
- Added macOS support for our Python extension.
- Improved macOS installers with installer certification, and better detection of installed applications.
To get the updates, sign in to your Laubwerk Account page and download fresh installers for your Plants Kits. Windows users should make sure to uninstall previous versions of the Laubwerk Player plugin before running the new installer.
Posted by Kim Sternisha