Update: NewTek Lightwave v2019.0.3
The third maintenance update for LightWave 3D® 2019, Rev 2019.0.3 is now available, adding a bunch of bug fixes to Lightwave Bridge to Unreal Engine for higher performance and stability.
Lightwave 3D 2019
NewTek LightWave 3D® makes it possible for anyone to become a 3D artist and animator. The software is affordable, complete, easy to learn and use and well established as one of the leading 3D systems on the market for producing beautiful photo-real renders as well as incredible anime. This complete out-of-the-box 3D animation solution now offers real-time collaborative 3D interactivity through a bridge to Unreal Engine.
What’s new in Lightwave v2019.0.3?
LightWave Bridge to Unreal Engine: Batching sending of meshes for potentially higher performance in scenes with many smaller objects
- LB-4747 How to confuse the Hub/Layout
- LB-5478 cloned image gets lost on reload
- LB-5650 geometry is hidden behind the grid or the origin
- LWB-4481 Selecting objects in Layout doesn’t always work
- LWB-4597 Frame Slider on Timeline is frozen when a viewport has been added
- LWB-4641 OpenVDB saver not working with one input only (save frame).
- LWB-4711 Relativity Rotation in Degrees button partially functional
- LWB-4750 Preview messing up with ui_screen_scale_factors of non whole numbers
- LWB-4820 Bones in LW2018 scenes and earlier with Use Morphed Positions enabled loaded into LW2019 as “Faster Bones” instead of “Full Bones (Morphed Positions)”.
- LWB-4894 This OpenVDB scene works well in 2019.0.1 but not in 0.2. Clamp particles radius to > 0.
- LWB-4899 Instant crash in layout – OpenVDB causing instability. make meshes not available in primitivetovdb node.
- LWB-4903 Connecting nodes in OpenVDB causes hard crash. Fix velocity return.
- LWB-4905 Creating preview skips through frames without resolving
- LWB-4909 Activate Legacy HV crash
- LWB-4911 Motion blur and OpenVDB freakout. Fix MB refresh when the source mesh is animated.
- LWB-4913 Spin Edge Crash
- LWB-4914 LightWave Bridge to Unreal Engine flips the green channel
- LWB-4916 ReplaceObjectLayer command not updating OpenGL with single layers
- LWB-4919 Physical Sky in the popup appears as SunSky in the applied plugin list
- LWB-4920 BandGlue error
- LWB-4921 Background image not rendering in proper color space…
- LWB-4924 Crashing when selecting items in Layout
Log in to your Lightwave account to download the update.
Posted by Kim Sternisha