Update: Pomfort Silverstack & Silverstack Lab 6.5 Now Available
Pomfort has released version 6.5 for Silverstack and Silverstack Lab, adding Blackmagic RAW support, AAF Files, Waveform Zoom, and more.
Silverstack is your tool for media acquisition and professional data management. Silverstack imports and handles any kind of camera and media format. Silverstack offers a flexible way of data handling by supporting any kind of file format – including sound files, photos, any camera media and all other production documents.
Silverstack Lab is the first software that enables a simultaneous handling of data management and dailies creation in one tool. By integrating the renowned data management capabilities of Silverstack with an elaborate set of functionalities needed for a lean and highly efficient dailies creation process, two previously separate production steps are merged into one integrated activity. Footage can be backed up securely and organized transparently, while at the same time dailies can be created.
What’s New in Silverstack 6.5 and Silverstack Lab 6.5:
- Blackmagic RAW and Codex HDE: Advanced camera support for Blackmagic RAW and Codex HDE ARRIRAW files (.arx).
- Custom naming options for stills and reports: Use the familiar metadata wildcards to automate file naming of exported stills and reports.
- Alphabetic library sorting: Choose to sort bins and folders by name or date in order to get a better overview of your library content.
- Custom keyboard shortcuts: Define your individual shortcut for any action in the main menu.
Additional new features in Silverstack Lab 6.5:
- AAF files for Avid Media Composer: Speed up and simplify editing workflows in Media Composer by creating AAF files.
- Audio waveform zoom: Zoom into the waveform of audio tracks using the new audio details panel, and review audio sync visually.
- DNx in QT Container: Transcode to DNx codecs in Quicktime (.mov) container
Posted by Kim Sternisha