Update: Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 14.0.3 – Compatibility with Big Sur, Renewed Support for FCPX
Red Giant has released a free maintenance update that adds compatibility with macOS Big Sur and FCPX & Motion for Looks 5, Colorista V, and Denoiser III. They’ve also added a few enhancements and stability improvements.
Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite
Magic Bullet Suite is a set of seven tools that bring intuitive, real time color correction, and beyond, right to your editorial timeline. The Magic Bullet Suite includes Looks, Colorista, Denoiser, Mojo, Cosmo, Renoiser and Film.
What’s new in Magic Bullet Suite 14.0.3?
- Added support for macOS Big Sur for Looks 5, Colorista V, and Denoiser III
- Added support for Final Cut Pro for Looks 5, Colorista V, and Denoiser III
Enhancements and stability improvements
- Fixes for loading thumbnails and 100+ LUTs (Look-Up Tables) for MB Looks
- Significant improvements to MB Colorista including minor adjustment layer and keyframing issues for PPro as well as enhanced loading times for AE and PPro.
How to get Magic Bullet Suite
Red Giant Complete or Maxon One: The upgrade of Magic Bullet Suite 14 is available as a part of your subscription to Red Giant Complete and Maxon One. To upgrade simply…
- Open Red Giant Application Manager.
- Close out of all host applications.
- Click the ‘Update’ button for the Magic Bullet suite.
- Follow the installer prompts.
Upgrade from an Older Version of Magic Bullet Suite or Individual Magic Bullet Products: If you have an older version of Magic Bullet Suite or an individual Magic Bullet product, there is special upgrade pricing available. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
Posted by Kim Sternisha