Update: SiNi Software v1.21.1 – New Plugins, Updates and Bug Fixes
SiNi Software has released v1.21.1 that adds new features, updates and bug fixes. Also all tools are now compatible with 3ds Max 2015-2021.
SiNi Software v1.21.1
SiNi has announced the latest release of SiNi Software plugins for 3ds Max. All plugins are now available in 3ds Max 2015-2021. This release features new plugins, updates and bug fixes for all plugins. They recommend everyone upgrade ASAP to this release.
- UPDATE: Desipher now linked to the new SiNi website.
- UPDATE: Desipher displays Scatter licence activation correctly.
- UPDATE: Desipher now includes a new Login into Dashboard button to quickly access your User Dashboard on the SiNi website.
- UPDATE: Enterprise Licence is released – Desipher + Network Licence Server.
- UPDATE: Proxy Server now linked to the new SiNi website.
- FIXED: Proxy Server bugs have been fixed.
- FIXED: Create Proxies issue where it sometimes wouldn’t create proxies based on VRay/Corona selection.
- FIXED: Explode by Material updated to remove a bug.
Notice: Discontinuation of Old License Server
Upgrade Now to Stay Connected
SiNi has also just announced that as of August 31, 2020, they will discontinue the old license server. Read on for more info:
On August 31st our old license server will be discontinued meaning ALL SiNi Software releases prior to version 1.21.1 will no longer work.
In order to continue using our software and to avoid interruption to your work, we strongly encourage you to download and install the latest release.
Please click on the link below to download the workstation version. For more information and to download the free render farm installer, please log into your User Dashboard on www.sinisoftware.com
Posted by Kim Sternisha