Update: U-RENDER 2019.06 Beta Now Available
The U-RENDER 2019.06 update includes a new 360° Spherical Camera Rendering and Overscan Rendering. They’ve also improved physically based materials with Clear Coat now supports its own normal map layer. Lastly, they’ve improved the Live Mode Dashboard with added controls for Live View render resolution.
360° Spherical Camera Rendering
- Create videos for dome projections and planetariums
- Create immersive experiences for events and shows
- Stand out with 360° Images and Videos on Social Media (Facebook and YouTube)
- Create Environment Maps for your projects
Clear Coat Improvements
Separate normal maps for the clear coat layer allow for
- enhanced details in car paints – use separate normal maps for metal flakes and coating
- use the clear coat to quickly create effects like water droplets
- use different surface normal properties for the base and clear coat layers
The Dashboard now allows you to control your Live mode render resolution.
- You can use the viewport resolution (identical to the current behavior).
- Similarly, use the render settings output resolution
- Likewise, use a custom resolution
The percentage setting allows for additional quick control over the resolution.
Render additional image information outside the visible frame to improve screen space effects, for example:
- screen space reflections
- ambient occlusion
- refraction of the transparent object at image borders
High-Quality Real-time Rendering for Design, Animation, and Visualization
Based on the latest advancements in real-time rendering, U-RENDER integrates into traditional rendering pipelines and is designed to support and even replace offline CPU and GPU rendering solutions.
To download a trial version, click on the product page.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki