Update: U-Render v2019.05.01 Improves Stability and Correctness
This small update to Uppercut U-Render improves stability, adds better multi-lingual support and scene parsing, and more.
What’s is U-Render?
High Quality Realtime Rendering for Design, Animation and Visualization
Based on the latest advancements in real-time rendering, U-RENDER integrates into traditional rendering pipelines and is designed to support and even replace offline CPU and GPU rendering solutions.
Achieving high-quality rendering results in milliseconds, U-RENDER is the ideal solution for look development, design ideation, and creative experimentation. It provides stunning results that can be used to accelerate the creative process, delivering high-quality results suitable as a final image.
U-RENDER helps to dramatically reduce iteration times and allows for cost savings in both hardware investments and energy consumption.
What’s new in v2019.05.01?
- 2019.05.01 improves stability and correctness.
- Major improvements focus on better multi-lingual support and scene parsing.
- With enhanced Unicode support for characters outside the Basic Multilingual Plane (BMP) issues with certain Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean and Japanese characters in file paths should be fixed.
Changes & Improvements
-  Enhanced Multi-language support with Unicode support outside the Basic Multilingual Plane
- [1251, 1280] Improved handling of image gamma when loading textures
-  Renderer restores its last used window position
-  Improved ID handling for scenes to combat certain synchronization problems.
-  fixed an issue where a motion blurred instance could disappear in the last frame of a sequence
-  fixed a possible memory leak with animated mesh deformations
-  displacements stopped working when transparency was enabled
Posted by Kim Sternisha