Update: U-RENDER v2020.04
U-RENDER v2020.04 introduces real-time color corrections and falloff for emissive materials. In summary, the new version further improves correctness and performance.
U-RENDER v2020.04 Highlights
- Real-time color correction filters include settings for saturation, brightness, contrast and gamma and allow for quick adjustment of the final frame.
- Emissive materials now have options for falloff (attenuation). Use none, linear or inverse-square to control the look of you emissive materials over distance.
- Furthermore, this release introduces UI translations for German in the Cinema 4D Plug-in.
- In addition, they’ve added a feedback button in the standalone version. To explain, it gives users quick access to theirr feedback form. Let them know how you like U-Render and what you want to see next.
- Additional changes improve performance and correctness.
High-Quality Real-time Rendering for Design, Animation, and Visualization
Based on the latest advancements in real-time rendering, U-RENDER integrates into traditional rendering pipelines. In fact, U-RENDER is designed to support and even replace offline CPU and GPU rendering solutions.
To put it differently, all the speed of a game engine, with none of the hassles.
Maxon Cinema 4D R21 Compatibility: The Definitive List
We have put together a list of products and information to keep you informed about plug-in and product compatibility. Let us know about new updates! We update it as new information is learned.
To easily find all R21 compatible products in one place, click here.
3D for the Whole World
Easy to learn and extremely powerful: Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production, and a range of attractively priced software packages is available to fit any artist’s needs.Try Cinema 4D for free!
Posted by Michele Yamazaki