Update: 3d-io Flatiron 2.33 for 3ds Max- Now with Autodesk 3ds Max 2019 Support
Flatiron 2.33 has been updated for full compatibility with 3dsMax 2019. Plus, they’ve added some improvements and fixes.
What is Flatiron?
Flatiron is a unique render-to-texture plug-in which is capable of baking full scenes or selections of objects into a single UV Map with only few simple clicks. It is a fast, simple and yet configurable automatic unwrapping and baking solution that greatly speeds up the process of baking complex scenes.
What's new in Flatiron 2.33?
- Full support for Autodesk 3ds Max 2019
- Improved network rendering
- Support for RedShift 3D texture baking
- Support for Corona Renderer
- Editable Poly conversion fix
- Fixed Material Multi/Sub-Object Errors when IDs are identical
- Bake Element list optimized to show only compatible and usable materials
- Network rendern fixed when multiple identical bake Elements has been included
- Fixed Crash when degenerated or unreadable UVs disturb the process
This update is free for existing customers. Get the update here.
Try A Demo
Interested, but not yet a customer? Come and test a demo version here. (under Autodesk 3ds Max Plug-ins)
Posted by Kim Sternisha