Update: Adobe After Effects CC (April 2017) Update Now Available
There are several new features in this release including the new Essential Graphics Panel, Lumetri Scopes Panel, Motion Graphics templates, and more. Here is a summary of what’s in the new release.
Check the Adobe Help pages for a full summary of what's new in the After Effects CC 2017.0.3 release.
Read Victoria Nece's article: Efficiency and Optimization at the Core of the Latest Release for After Effects CC. Victoria is Adobe's Product Manager for motion graphics and visual effects.
Essential Graphics Panel
This feature allows users to share compositions as a Motion Graphics template locally or through the Creative Cloud Libraries. This will be very useful!
Motion Graphics templates
Share your work while working faster. Here's a video to explain how it works.
Lumetri Scopes panel
These scopes work like the scopes in Premiere Pro and are now in After Effects! They're for accurate color grading.
Camera-Shake Deblur effect
Remove or reduce that shaky cam blur that's ruining your footage with optical flow technology.
Other new features
- Expanded text support: Right-to-left and Indic writing systems – including Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, and others.
- More GPU-accelerated effects including Blur and Sharpen effects, Perspective effects and Color Correction Effects
- Dynamic Link for Team Projects
- Support for high-frame-rate footage – up to 999fps!
- Effect can include masks and effects from other layers
- Enhanced solids folder organization
- And more
Posted by Michele Yamazaki