Update: Adobe Premiere Pro CC v7.2.1
Just saw another update for Premiere Pro CC! Al Mooney covers the changes on his Premiere Pro blog in depth.
This is from Al Mooney's Premiere Pro blog:
A list of issues fixed with this release:.
- Intermittent buzzing could occur on audio playback where audio transitions were present.
- Reveal in project sometimes did not work in imported sequence when clips were present in the project
- Premiere Pro could occasionally crash on playback of certain multi cam assets
- Using matte cleanup tools in Ultra keyer could sometimes cause the top half of the image to disappear when paused in Open CL mode
- Autosave could sometimes interrupt playback.
There are more fixes. Read about them here.
More on Premiere Pro
Posted by Michele Yamazaki