Update: Audionamix XTRAX STEMS 1.1 – Now Compatible with TRAKTOR and NI STEMS File Format
This update to XTRAX STEMS includes stability improvements and workflow enhancements to streamline the creative process. XTRAX STEMS 1.1 adds export compatibility with Native Instruments’ revolutionary Stems file format, making it easier than ever to integrate results into live sets, new mashups and remixes.
XTRAX STEMS, the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator, can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multitrack content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a cappella creation like never before!
XTRAX STEMS v1.1 is a free update for current owners.
XTRAX STEMS 1.1 Features
- New! Export Separations in Native Instruments’ Stems File Format
- Automatic 3 Part Separation – Vocals, Drums, Remaining Music
- Volume and Pan Mix Controls
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files up to 96 kHz/32 bits
- Four Powerful Cloud-based Separation Algorithms
MSRP: $99.00 Toolfarm Price: $94.05
Posted by Kim Sternisha