Update: Blue Cat Audio Destructor v1.3 – Multiple Performance Enhancements
Blue Cat Audio Destructor v1.3 is a free update for existing customers of the distortion and amp simulation plug-in. This new version includes a new minimized amp-style view, multiple performance enhancements, new clean guitar amp presets and several other improvements.
Blue Cat's Destructor is a powerful distortion and amp sim modeling tool capable of simulating any kind of distortion: from harsh digital destruction to smooth compression or guitar amp simulation (works for clean tones too!), and most importantly, yours!
What's new in Destructor v1.3?
- New minimized view (displays only the main “Guitar Amp-style” controls).
- New clean guitar amp presets.
- Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
- Limiter on/off state is now independent from presets (“always locked”).
- UI lock now also includes control settings display (green arrows).
- Performance and memory usage improvements (both GUI and DSP).
- Improved automation recording (and undo) in many host applications when controlling the plug-in with MIDI.
- Fixed: changing bypass in the Audio Unit version did not update host application's bypass state.
- Win: fixed copy/paste that sometimes stopped working until next app restart.
Posted by Kim Sternisha