Update: Blue Cat Audio Updates PatchWork and Destructor
These updates to PatchWork and Destructor add a few performance improvements and bug fixes. Audio analysis tasks are now performed in the background, so that they do not impact audio performance anymore. These are free updates for existing customers (using the link received by email upon purchase).
Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST or Audio Unit plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.
What's new in v.2.31?
- Spectrum analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance (built-in EQ).
- Improved convolution performance for the impulse response loader on multicore processors (built-in EQ).
- Fixed modulation plug-ins that did not always properly set rate when used in host sync mode (sweep filter, flanger, tremolo).
Blue Cat's Destructor is a powerful distortion and amp sim modeling tool capable of simulating any kind of distortion: from harsh digital destruction to smooth compression or guitar amp simulation (works for clean tones too!), and most importantly, yours!
What's new in v1.41?
- Spectrum analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance.
- Improved convolution performance for the impulse response loader on multicore processors.
Posted by Kim Sternisha