Update: Digit Pipe Markers Window for After Effects, Now with AE 2018 Support
This small update adds support for After Effects 2018 to Markers Window, the HTML extension for AE that improves the usability of layer markers.
Markers Window is an HTML extension for Adobe After Effects that improves the usability of the applications layer markers, turning them into an ideal tool for navigating the timeline and improving the editing of marker data.
Markers Window Key Features
- All marker data in a light grey cell can be edited and will update the appropriate marker in the active composition's timeline.
- Double clicking a marker's row in the table will move the timeline indicator to that marker's location.
- A user can chose to display all markers in the active composition, or only display those markers on selected layers.
- Markers Window can export marker data out as a simple CSV file.
- With the “Import CSV” button you can add markers to a composition from a previously exported Markers Window CSV file.
- Now with After Effects 2018 support
Posted by Kim Sternisha