Update: e-on Software VUE and Plant Factory 2016 R5 are Now Available
e-on Software has just released VUE and PlantFactory 2016 Release 5 (R5), loaded with several new features and includes Autodesk 2019 support for Vue xStream.
This 5th user-driven quarterly release strengthens user experience, artistic creation tools, export capabilities and general interoperability. Check out the press release here.
Release 5 (R5) is available as a free software update for all registered users of VUE and PlantFactory 2016.
Key New Features in VUE 2016 R5:
- Several Export and interoperability improvements, such as Level of detail (LOD) export for objects or group of objects
- Many UI/UX and navigation improvements, with homogenized navigation manipulation throughout the whole UI, and several dialog and editors redesigned
- New environment mapping modes: LightProbe, Cylindrical, Cube Map and Compact Cube Map
- VUE xStream now supports Autodesk 3ds Max 2019
Key New Features in PlantFactory 2016 R5:
- New fully featured Flower node together with additional metanode companion collection
- Many UI/UX and navigation improvements , and several dialog and editors redesigned
- Improved displacement computation between trunk/branch transitions
Posted by Kim Sternisha