Update: INSYDIUM X-Particles 3.5 Service Update 2
This update contains 19 bug fixes and 4 changes to increase performance and stabilty.
X-Particles is a full-featured particle and VFX system for CINEMA 4D.
Using a unique system of Questions and Actions you get full control over your particle simulations without the need for Xpresso or Cinema 4D’s native particle system. Particles, fluids, and gaseous simulations all in one place.
This service update is available from the X-Particles Online Updater or via your personal download links.
- Cycles 4D Ready, sign up to our Newsletter and be the first to find out more.
- Licensing speed improved to reduce starting delays.
- Offline license server support for multiple Cinema 4D licenses.
- xpSkinner Support for Cinema 4D R18 Vertex Color Tag.
- 834 – Cache Read Not Ignoring Hidden Files.
- 835 – Cache tag enable state not saved.
- 839 – Wetmap UVs gap.
- 889 – Generator not rotating along with particles during animation.
- 890 – Modifier Source Falloff strange bounding box.
- 891 – xpCache, xpSystem and xpGroup.
- 894 – xpTransform Subframe Problem.
- 902 – Volumetric material missing from Object Buffer.
- 914 – Caching broken in R18.
- 915 – Rewind mod mapping crash.
- 919 – Actions Incorrect Data type.
- 921 – XP Crash.
- 925 – xpSkinner on Thinking Particles.
- 927 – Stick particle to source not working when one particle per source is selected.
- 933 – Crash if using a TP group as the skinner source with second flag set to polys.
- 935 – Stick to stopped working.
- 938 – xpTurbulence Frequency broken.
- 942 – xpCache Playback broken in R18.
- 947 – xpCache Save & Load Scene Broken!
Posted by Kim Sternisha