Update: Magix VEGAS Pro 15 Build 311 – So4 Compound Reader, Now More Stable
Build 311 fixes many of the problems the So4 Compound Reader was having, making it much more stable. There are also a few new and/or improved features, and of course, many other bug fixes.
The VEGAS Pro software family speeds your workflow past known limits. With extremely efficient editing tools and effective use of available computing power, you'll power through even the most complex projects with VEGAS Pro.
What's new in Vegas Pro 15 Build 311?
- Updated support for RED Epic Dragon, Raven, Scarlet, and Weapon files.
- The LUT OFX filter now taps into graphics card GPU for faster performance.
- Reduce memory footprint of so4compoundplug and improve load performance for very large projects.
- Preview framerate during crossfades when using the So4 Compound Reader has been improved.
- Stereo tracks from certain file types which were improperly imported as multiple mono tracks are now properly imported to stereo tracks.
- Audio from Xiaomi Yi 4k or greater files now plays correctly with so4compoundplug.
- DJI Spark files with variable frame rate files are now properly supported.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to delete media file used in Vegas Project even after closing project.
- Video from the Samsung Galaxy S8 is now properly decoded through Intel QSV decoder.
- Video event buttons no longer disappear when entering expanded edit mode or expanded track mode.
- The Active Take Information (and other event text items) no longer react to the Button Highlight Color preference.
- The audio in ProRess 422 files created through Convergent Design hardware is now handled properly.
- XAVC now properly shows up as an option in the Prerender Video format list.
- The Render As dialog's Name field no longer locks after rending to a Panasonic P2 file.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on exiting the software when the project uses interlaced files and you close it without saving.
- AVC files created by MP4 Creator no longer crash when not using the QSV decoder.
- Audio from HEVC video shot with the GoPro HERO6 is now properly supported.
- Improved stability of the Defocus and Starburst effects when running with an AMD GPU.
- Video created with unusual aspect ratios are now properly handled.
- AVC/PCM audio files no longer distort during playback.
- AVC/MOV 29.97 files from the iPhone 6s are now handled properly.
- The LUT FIlter is now handled properly in 8bit pixel format projects with GPU acceleration of video processing set to off.
- The Border plug-in now properly recognizes when a frame size has been changed with GPU active.
- Video form the Samsung Galaxy S8 is now properly decoded through Intel QSV decoder.
- It is now possible to render 10-bit HEVC files using SkyLake or older processors with QSV.
VEGAS Pro 15 Edit
VEGAS Pro 15
VEGAS Pro 15 Suite
Posted by Kim Sternisha