Update: Magix VEGAS Pro Update 4 Build 361 is Now Available
This maintenance update addresses many bug issues, adding stability and improved performance. And don’t forget, Magix New Year sale is still going on. Save up to $300 on VEGAS Pro.
VEGAS Pro 16 offers the exact software version you need. All VEGAS Pro versions have one thing in common and that's that they offer incredible performance for the highest demands in video editing.
What's new in VEGAS Pro Update 4 Build 361?
- Crash that can happen when OpenColorIO library is not installed properly is now prevented.
- Incorrect values in metadata for HDR renders has been corrected.
- Improved handling of hardware dependent video plugins when GPU does not initialize properly.
- Likelihood of crash when resizing thumbnails in Project Media window has been reduced.
- Improved performance of thumbnail drawing within the project media window.
- Problem with some valid video plugins not appearing in the plugin chooser has been resolved.
- Crash when launching on a 2 GPU system when with one GPU disabled has been fixed.
- Smoothing parameter is now available in the basic mode of the Video Stabilization plugin.
- Crash when updating a grouped track that is not visible has been fixed.
- Crash when reading certain MP4 files is now prevented.
- Disabled some JDR project properties for non-HDR projects.
- Disabled HDR preview preference for 8 bit projects.
- Crash that may occur if the timeline ruler and speed controls are not visible as been resolved.
- Crash they may occur when beginning a render of building peaks or other similar tasks has been resolved.
Magix New Year Sale is still going on. You can save $100 on VEGAS Pro Edit or Sound Forge, $200 on VEGAS Pro and $300 on VEGAS Pro Suite!
Sale ends January 30, 2019.
Posted by Kim Sternisha