Update: Pomfort LiveGrade Pro updated to v4.4
The LiveGrade Pro 4.3 update last month enabled direct control of Black Magic Design Smart Videohub devices. The LiveGrade Pro 4.4 update adds support for AJA Kumo routers.
What's New In LiveGrade Pro 4.4
More Video Router Control And Automation:
- Router Control: Now support for both AJA Kumo and Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub devices.
- Mapping for Tangent Devices: Map your video routing configurations to buttons on Tangent control panels.
- Multi-Slot Use of Capture Devices: Automatically move capture devices from slot to slot for frame grabs and camera metadata in multiple slots with one capture device.
Options For Displaying Reference Images:
- New Display Options: Viewer displays the reference image left, right, top, or bottom of the current image (with splitter), or as an overlay (with opacity control).
- Flip and Flop: Mirror the reference image for easier comparison e.g. in left-right comparisons.
- LUT Presets: New LUT presets for Panavision Millennium DXL2 and RED IPP2.
- ACES: LiveGrade Pro 4.4 is now shipping with a selection of common ACES 1.1 transforms.
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts: Keyboard mapper dialog now has a search field for easier access to actions.
The Reference for Professional Look Creation
LiveGrade Pro is the standard software for look management on set and beyond. Its complete scalability and superior integration with various camera workflows and setups have made it an integral part of TV, commercial and cinema productions. Around the globe DITs and DOPs rely on LiveGrade Pro to simplify their creative workflow and enhance on-set collaboration.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki