Update: Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 13.0.3 adds extra hardware support and bug fixes
This update to Magic Bullet Suite includes some bug fixes for Magic Bullet Looks and additional hardware support for Magic Bullet Colorista IV and Denoiser III on Windows. It’s a free update for current users.
Magic Bullet Suite is a set of seven tools that bring intuitive, real time color correction, and beyond, right to your editorial timeline. Includes Magic Bullet Looks 4, Magic Bullet Colorista IV, Denoiser III, Magic Bullet Mojo II, Magic Bullet Cosmo II, Magic Bullet Renoiser, and Magic Bullet Film.
What's new in Magic Bullet Suite 13.0.3?
Magic Bullet Looks 4.0.2
- Fixed an issue with the LUT tool and it’s management of custom LUTs
- Fixed an issue that could cause flickering when using OpenCL
Magic Bullet Colorista IV 4.0.3
- Support for hi-res Windows displays
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Show Skin Overlay” checkbox to not work in the Colorista IV panel.
Magic Bullet Denoiser III 3.0.1
- 4K Support for GeForce GTX cards(4GB VRAM and up) for Windows.
Posted by Kim Sternisha