Update: Red Giant Trapcode Suite 14.0.4 – New Features and Bug Fixes
In this free update to Trapcode Suite, OBJ Sequences will now animate in the Particular Designer and Form Designer. Plus they’ve added a few more bug fixes for Form and Particular.
Red Giant Trapcode Suite is a set of 11 tools for 3D motion graphics and visual effects. The Suite includes Trapcode Particular 3, Trapcode Form 3, Trapcode Mir 2, Trapcode Shine 2, Trapcode Tao, Trapcode Sound Keys, Trapcode Starglow, Trapcode Lux, Trapcode 3D Stroke 2, Trapcode Horizon and Trapcode Echospace.
Trapcode Suite 14.0.4 – a free update to the tools in the current version of Trapcode suite (v14).
Here’s what’s new:
- The Particular Designer now properly supports Hi-DPI displays (5k and 4k Monitors)
- OBJ Sequences will now animate in the Particular Designer.
- “Visualize” Spherical Field is now working as intended.
- Resolved an error that would display a “itemH Null” error when switching sprites if a custom sprite had been removed from the project.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the final render to not honor Disabling/Soloing multiple systems in the Designer.
- The Form Designer now properly supports Hi-DPI displays (5k and 4k Monitors)
- OBJ Sequences will now animate in the Form Designer.
How to update
Posted by Kim Sternisha