Update: RenderGarden v1.1 for After Effects – Now with Done Alert Option
This small update to RenderGarden, the render script for After Effects, adds a little functionality and a few bugs fixes.
What is RenderGarden?
Render Up to 3x Faster on the Same Machine – If You Work in After Effects, You Need This Script!
RenderGarden is an Adobe After Effects script that splits your comp into a specified number of segments (which we refer to as seeds) and then renders them to multiple background command line windows (which we call, Gardeners). Through segmenting the comp into multiple seeds, you can fully maximize your CPU cores on a single machine or across multiple machines with network rendering.
Try RenderGarden (under Adobe After Effects Plug-ins)
What's new in version 1.1?
- Done Alert option in Post Render Actions to tell you when a job has completed and how long it took
- Speed/Quality and Tune presets added to MP4 assistant
- Replant Seeds and Kill Renders droplets
- Render logs written to _logs folder, plus a log in seeds folder when all seeds are complete
- Fix issue where new version of AE would get old aerender path
- Fix various issues involving non-ASCII characters
- Eliminated a few command line issues on Windows
- Count Frames option in success/failure detection, defaults to off
- Added options to LaunchGardeners UI for the various render types
Posted by Kim Sternisha