Update: Sitni Sati FumeFX v5.0.2 for 3ds Max – V-Ray 4 & Arnold 5.2 Compatibility
Sitni Sati has released FumeFX™ 5.0.2 update for Autodesk® 3ds Max®. This release adds compatibility with VRay® 4, Arnold® 5.2 and support for several Arnold AOVs, plus several bug fixes.
FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin-in for Autodesk 3ds max, designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other gaseous phenomena. Unrivalled in its ability to capture the subtlety and complexity of fluid gas behavior it is favored among visual effects artists, game developers, visualization professionals and everyone else who demand the utmost in realism.
What's new in FumeFX 5.0.2
- Fixed FumeFX GPU display offset when grid spacing was very low.
- Fixed non-functional FumeFX GPU display on certain combination of graphic cards and drivers.
- Fixed crash when trying to continue simulation from current frame.
- Added vdb support for Wavelet Turbulence simulation.
- Fixed presets saving error for 3ds max 2014.
- Added VRay® 4 support.
- Added Arnold® 5.2 support.
- Added 3rd party vdb caches support for FumeFX Standard Shader and Arnold.
- Fixed Arnold renderer could render fuel instead of smoke bug.
- Added Standard Shader support for Arnold AOV's – normal, motionvector and depth.
Posted by Kim Sternisha