Update: Soundtoys 5.2 now includes the new EchoBoy Jr.
Soundtoys latest plug-in, EchoBoy Jr., is now a part of Soundtoys 5 and the Effect Rack. In addition, customers who own an individual license for EchoBoy 5 will also get EchoBoy Jr. as part of the 5.2 update. This is a free update for current product owners.
Soundtoys 5 brings together the entire range of Soundtoys' audio effects into one powerful collection. Includes all 20 Soundtoys plug-ins.
Saturate, compress and distort with Decapitator, Radiator, and Devil-Loc. Get a virtual history of echo and delay hardware with EchoBoy and PrimalTap. Transform your vocals with Little AlterBoy. Recreate classic studio pitch, chorus and widening effects with Crystallizer and MicroShift. Take modulation to new levels with the beat-synced rhythmic effects of PanMan, Tremolator, FilterFreak, and PhaseMistress.
All of these individual elements are proven, powerful tools, trusted by professional mix engineers, musicians and sound designers everywhere. But combined in the new Soundtoys Effect Rack, they are indeed the ultimate effects collection.
Installers for version 5.2 of all Soundtoys 5 products are now available for download (free of charge) in the Soundtoys accounts of all version 5 product owners. This is a free update for current product owners.
What's new in Soundtoys 5.2?
- EchoBoy Jr. is now available in Soundtoys 5 and Effect Rack
- EchoBoy Jr. is now included with individual EchoBoy 5 licenses and installers
- Some Effect Rack presets now include EchoBoy Jr.
- Fixed an issue where certain AAX plug-ins did not support multi-mono operation
- The LFO rate parameter can now be automated in PhaseMistress and FilterFreak 1 & 2
Posted by Kim Sternisha