Update: Stardust for After Effects v1.1.3 – Small Point Update with Big Features
Stardust is a modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node-based user interface and ships with a ton of presets to create stunning effects quickly and easily.
Version 1.1.3 is a free update to existing customers.
- Deform Node – Deform 3D Models, Apply Turbulence Noise, Bend, Twist, Stretch, Displacement Maps to 3D models.
- Group Node – Collect nodes on the panel in groups.
- Smart Shy – Hide nodes in the Effect Control Window to reduce clutter, and have them automatically show when clicked on in the panel.
- Switches – Fast access for Shy, Solo, Locate, Helpers and more.
- Searchable Presets – Easily find a complete setup, or a starting point.
- Text and Mask Extrude – Faster and Better Extrude, with new presets to start from.
- Stardust Studio Cam – A special camera to examine a single 3D model, for easier texturing and deforming.
- New Presets – Fireworks, Extrude Text and more.
Posted by Alicia