Update: U-RENDER 2019.01.15 Release
A notable new feature in this release is the addition of Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion. Furthermore, materials have received additional channel selection controls for textures and a number of bugs have been fixed.
From the release notes:
 – New Improved Ambient Occlusion Method (GTAO)
Comparison of previous and new GTAO Ambient Occlusion
   – Fixed artefacts with screen-space reflections in certain situations
 – screen-space reflections do not render at certain render resolutions
 – GPU system information is working again
various other fixes and improvements
U-RENDER CINEMA 4D PLUG-IN
 – Added Settings for new GTAO Ambient Occlusion
 – added texture channel selections for Transparency (Opacity and Blurriness), Reflectance Glossiness/Roughness and Bump Height
 – Live Mode: wrong synchronization of light visibility when multiple lights are selected.
High-Quality Real-time Rendering for Design, Animation, and Visualization
Based on the latest advancements in real-time rendering, U-RENDER integrates into traditional rendering pipelines and is designed to support and even replace offline CPU and GPU rendering solutions.
To download a trial version, click on the product page.
More U-RENDER In the News
- In Depth: 3D Renderers (Updated 18 January 2019)
- News: CINEMA 4D R20 Product Compatibility (Updated 26 December 2018)
- New: U-RENDER, High-Quality Real-Time Rendering for Cinema 4D
Posted by Michele Yamazaki