Updates: Audified RecAll, GK Amplification and AmpLion Have All Been Updated
Version 1.1 for RecAll adds a few new features and the updates for AmpLion and Amplification adds support for macOS 10.13.
RecAll is aware of the real recording process, so it handles: Projects, Sessions, Takes, Channels and Files
- Easy setup and control
- Maximum 256 stereo and mono tracks
- Instant playback of the recorded tracks
- Stereo mix recorded aside
- Meters showing recorded history
- Comfortable setup of multiple strips simultaneously
What's new in RecAll 1.1?
- Project settings for all formats and interfaces – accessible from the main panel
- Many new formats with detailed settings – bit resolution, bit rate, float point/fixed point
- Secondary recording allows to record to two drives simultaneously
AmpLion Pro is a standalone application for guitarist's live performance as well as a plug-in module for any DAW.
GK Amplification and AmpLion updated to support macOS 10.13.
Enhance the bass tracks in your DAW application or use the wide possibilities of the standalone application to perform live, practice with your favorite tracks or record your bass ideas. All the functions of the original amps (Bi-Amp, filters) are available. All controls work the same way as their hardware counterparts.
GK Amplification has been updated to support macOS 10.13/
Posted by Kim Sternisha