Updates: Twixtor 6.1 and Reelsmart Motion Blur 5.1 for OFX now available!
Re:Vision Effects releases updates to both Twixtor and Reelsmart Motion Blur for OFX (Nuke, Maya, Scratch)
The new updates to Twixtor and RSMB are primarily bug fixes and are only for OpenFX.
Reelsmart Motion Blur automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion to create more natural-looking motion blur!
What's new in ReelSmart Motion Blur v5.1:
- Fixes a bug where RMSB Pro when using tracking points and no image tracking did not work in GPU acceleration mode
- Fixes a bug where negative alpha could be erroneously created when removing motion blur (bug was in GPU mode only)
- Fixes a bug where GPU mode did not work properly in demo mode on some GPUs.
Twixtor intelligently slows down, speeds up or changes the frame rate of your image sequences with visually stunning results.
What's new in Twixtor v6.1:
- Fixes a bug with Motion Weighted Blend
- Adds GPU support for Motion Vector Create and Twixtor, Vectors In.
- Fixes a bug where negative alpha could be erroneously created when slowing down footage and using motion blur compensation (bug was in GPU mode only).
- Fixes a bug where incorrect vectors were produced when Image Track was not on.
Posted by Kim Sternisha