Explore the Limits of Rendering & Creativity – V-Ray 6 for SketchUp – Free Webinar on February 7
Are you ready for some Chaos? Join our Explore the Limits of Rendering & Creativity V-Ray 6 for SketchUp webinar on February 7, led by Ivan Kozaliev, CG Specialist. Ivan will help you explore the limits of rendering and creativity by showcasing the latest features and benefits of version 6. It’s FREE! You just might win yourself a free year of V-ray too!
When to Watch
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST
Attend for a chance to win a year of V-Ray!
What You’ll Learn in the Webinar
- Learn about the V-Ray and Enscape compatibility. This allows you to transfer real-time scenes from Enscape and continue working on them in V-Ray.
- Learn how to take advantage of over 3000 render-ready models, materials, and HDRIs. The 3D content library is ever-growing.
- Procedural clouds – users can easily create, customize and animate clouds in their scenes.
- Streamline your workflow with some powerful new tools, including the Procedural Clouds, V-Ray Enmesh, and Distance Texture.
- Learn how to give and receive feedback on projects on the Chaos Cloud
Join us on February 7
The one renderer that does it all.
Bold designs. Moving stories. Mind-blowing art. Whatever your vision, Chaos V-Ray can help you bring it to life. Create photorealistic images and animations with the rendering software that’s used by 3D artists and designers everywhere.
V-Ray works seamlessly with 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, Nuke, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and Unreal. So you can transform 3D scenes into works of art from your favorite application.
Purchase a single V-Ray license to access all V-Ray integrations, including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, Nuke, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and Unreal
In Depth: Why Should I Use V-Ray?
In summary, V-Ray is a powerful 3D rendering system, built for designers, architects, and jack-of-all-trades. To be sure, click to learn about how artists use V-Ray. To emphasize, there are many examples and trial versions for every field!
Posted by Michele Yamazaki