Webinar: Autodesk: What’s New in Maya, December 11, 2019
Join Autodesk for a Special Live Stream on Wednesday, December 11, 2019, for a first look at the latest animation, modeling, rigging, and rendering updates in Maya.
Wednesday December 11, 2019
Join the team behind Maya for a first look at the latest animation, modeling, rigging, and rendering updates in Maya. During this 3-hour live stream, you’ll hear from Maya leadership and developers, and get a sneak peek at how Blue Sky Studios has helped shape the latest animation tools, and has already implemented them in production.
This web event will run from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST (9am to 12pm PST). We welcome viewers to join for any and all sessions!
- 12:00-12:15 PM Introduction, TJ Galda, Sr. Product Line Manager, Autodesk
- 12:15-1:00 PM Blue Sky Studios Case Study, Christopher Moore, Technical Program Manager, Blue Sky Studios
- 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Animation Updates, Mark Tanner, Sr. Product Owner, Animation & Martin De Lasa, Sr. Dev Manager, Autodesk
- 2:00-2:30 PM Modeling Updates, Steven Roselle, Product Manager, Autodesk
- 2:30-3:00 PM Rigging Updates, Will Telford, Sr. Product Owner, Rigging, Autodesk
Posted by Kim Sternisha