Webinar: Boris FX: Explore Silhouette & Mocha – Paint, Roto & Tracking Workshop
On January 16, 2020, watch this webinar to learn how the new Silhouette + Mocha Pro 2020 bundle combines for VFX workflow options.
Explore Silhouette & Mocha – Paint, Roto & Tracking Workshop
Thursday, January 16, 2020, at 2 pm EST/11 am PST
Discover the unsung tools and techniques behind blockbuster VFX films!
Join special guest presenter Katie Morris, a VFX, paint, and roto artist, whose credits include Avengers: End Game, Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom, and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, as she shares why feature film and visual effects team rely on Silhouette 2020 as the industry’s most robust non-destructive paint and roto tool.
Learn how the new Silhouette + Mocha Pro 2020 bundle combines for VFX workflow options.
- What is Silhouette?
- Getting started
- New 2020 interface improvements
- Auto-paint for VFX
- New cloning tools with detail separation
- New dodge & burn
- Roto for large scale productions
- Advanced roto creation and animation tools
- Exporting to Nuke and other hosts
- Tracking & Mocha Pro
- Explore native tracking options: planar tracking and Mocha
- Mocha Pro plug-in running inside Silhouette
VFX Giveaways! You could win a one-year subscription to the Boris FX Bundle, and licenses of Silhouette, Sapphire, Continuum, and Mocha Pro.
Posted by Kim Sternisha