Webinar: Boris FX: Pulling the Perfect Key with Continuum Primatte Studio
On Thursday, August 22, 2019, join Ben Brownlee, Director of Learning & Production, as he shows editors how Continuum’s Primatte Studio, powered by Academy Award-nominated tech, makes quick work out of keying and green screen composites. Learn top tricks and tips to creating the most efficient workflow inside Adobe Premiere Pro — never leave your NLE. You don’t have to be a compositor to get great results!
Techniques shown apply to all available support hosts including AE, Avid, and OFX.
- Keying it right — keeping in details, killing spill, creating garbage and hold-in masks using built-in Mocha tracking
- Prepping and matching the background plate.
- Using the Pixelchooser to easily cheat depth of field
- The importance of color and Ben’s concept of “color seasoning”
- Adding atmosphere with Particle Illusion
VFX Giveaways! You could win one-year subscriptions to the Boris FX Bundle ($1195 value), Sapphire ($895 value), Continuum ($695 value), and Mocha Pro ($595 value).
Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 2pm EDT/11am PDT
For more great webinars, check out Toolfarm’s Free Webinar page.
Easily chroma key and composite using the same Academy Award-nominated compositing tech.
Easily chroma key and composite using the same Academy Award-nominated compositing tech (Photron’s Primatte) as major blockbusters like the Lord of the Rings series, Harry Potter films, and Spider-Man. The new Primatte Studio is the ultimate blue/green screen toolset.
Posted by Kim Sternisha