Webinar: Boris FX What’s New in Mocha Pro 2020
Mocha Pro 2020 has been released. Join this webinar on Thursday October 19, 2019, to learn about all the new features and advanced VFX workflows.
What’s New in Mocha Pro 2020 Webinar
Thursday, October 10, 2019, at 11 am PDT / 2 pm EDT
Join Mary Poplin, Senior Product Specialist, as she shows you how the new Mocha Pro 2020 features add groundbreaking advanced VFX workflows that will save tons of time on tracking, object removes, set extensions, matte painting, and clean-up tasks.
The techniques covered apply to all supported plug-in hosts and the standalone version.
- Use the new Area Brush tool with Quick Mask to paint tracking search areas quickly
- How to speed up traditional paint and clone techniques using the new Mega Plate module to generate extended stitched workflows for:
- Matte painting
- Difficult object removal
- Sky replacements and extensions
- Find and select OpenColorIO (OCIO) profiles to make sure you’re working in the proper color pipeline
Mocha Pro 2020
Mocha Pro 2020 is here! Mocha is the world’s most recognized and powerful planar tracking tool for VFX and post-production. Mocha Pro features GPU-accelerated tracking and object removal, advanced masking with edge-snapping, stabilization, lens calibration, 3D camera solver, stereo 360/VR support, and more.
- New! Mega Plates: Easily generate larger-than-raster image stitches to seriously speed up traditional paint & clone techniques
- New! Area Brush Tool: Apply paint strokes to large tracking areas quickly
- New! OpenColorIO (OCIO) Support: Ensures consistent color displays when using Mocha Pro across applications and monitors
- Python scripting: now updated to support Python 3.7.
Posted by Kim Sternisha