Webinar: Chaos Group Introduction to V-Ray 5 – June 23, 2020
On Tuesday June 23, 2020 get a first look at the new V-Ray 5 and find out how it can help you save time and make your renders look even better.
Introduction to V-Ray 5
Tuesday June 23, 2020 at 9:00 am PDT | 12:00 pm EDT
Join Chaos Group presenters Vlado Koylazov, Lon Grohs, and Peter Matanov for a tour of the new features in V-Ray 5, followed by a live Q&A session.
See how V-Ray 5 will help you:
- Create multiple lighting scenarios from a single render without re-rendering.
- Composite images directly in the new frame buffer without switching to another app.
- Get a headstart on projects with new material presets and over 500 ready-to-render materials.
- Keep your material library organized so your favorite materials are always easy to find.
- Make your materials look more realistic with new randomness controls.
- Get rid of texture tiling issues with Stochastic tiling.
- Extend the perfect light of magic hour with the new sun and sky system.
- Make your renders look more cinematic with filmic tonemapping.
For more informative webinars, checkout Toolfarm’s Free Webinar Page
V-Ray for 3ds Max is a production-proven rendering software. Known for its versatility and ability to handle any type of project — from massive, dynamic scenes having thousands of lights to a sublime still life – it is the go-to solution for artists and designers across 3D industries.
Posted by Kim Sternisha