Webinar: Chaos Group V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max – July 15, 2020
Join Chaos Group for an informative webinar about V-ray 5 for 3ds Max, and find out how you can go beyond rendering and make the most of V-Ray 5’s new features.
V-Ray for 3ds Max Webinar: Beyond rendering
July 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am PDT | 12:00 PM EDT
In this 45-minute session, host Cory Holm will share workflow tips and tricks and cover best practices for creating an interior scene using
V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max, either on the CPU or GPU. You’ll learn about everything from shading and lighting to applying final touches in the redesigned V-Ray Frame Buffer.
Don’t worry if you can’t join live — simply register and we’ll send you a link to view the recording afterwards.
You’ll find out how to:
- Apply the new Sun and Sky model for daytime lighting
- Add materials from the Material Library or using the VRayMtl presets
- Adjust your materials using the Sheen and Coat layers
- Remove texture tiling artifacts with the new Stochastic tiling option
- Add variety to your textures with VRayMultiSubTex randomizations
- Explore lighting scenarios with the V-Ray Light Mix
- Add the new VRayBackToBeauty render element
- Use the Layer Compositor for final touches and color corrections
- .. And more!
V-Ray for 3ds Max is a production-proven rendering software. Known for its versatility and ability to handle any type of project — from massive, dynamic scenes having thousands of lights to a sublime still life – it is the go-to solution for artists and designers across 3D industries.
Posted by Kim Sternisha