Webinar: Chaos V-Ray 5 for Cinema 4D – February 17, 2021
Join Chaos and host Cory Holm, on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, for an informative free webinar about V-Ray 5’s most exciting new features.
V-Ray 5 for Cinema 4D Webinar
Wednesday February 17, 2021 at 9:00 am PST | 12:00 pm EST.
During the webinar, host Cory Holm will familiarize you with V-Ray 5’s most exciting new features. He’ll also walk you through workflow changes and give you useful tips that make it faster and easier to get the results you want.
You’ll find out about the new V-Ray Frame Buffer, learn how to add more variety to your scenes through new material layers, enhance the magic hour with the refreshed Sun and Sky system, go beyond rendering with V-Ray’s built-in interactive post-processing — and much more!
This 50-minute session will be divided into two parts. After each part, Cory will open the floor for questions — so be sure to take down any queries that come to mind during the presentation. You’ll also invited to tell us which topics you’d like to find out more about and which learning resources you’ll find most helpful.
Topics covered during the webinar:
- Introduction to the new V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Getting familiar with the user interface improvements
- Adding more variety to your scenes through new material layers
- Walk-through the workflow changes and useful tips
- Enhancing the magic hour with the new Sun and Sky system
- Creating multiple lighting scenarios from a single render without re-rendering
- Compositing renders directly in the new V-Ray Frame Buffer.
… And more!
V-Ray for Cinema 4D
Professional 3D rendering software for Cinema 4D artists and designers
V-Ray for Cinema 4D puts industry-standard technology for photorealistic 3D rendering into the hands of Cinema 4D artists and designers. With smart tools and powerful rendering capabilities, V-Ray’s combination of speed and creative control is perfect for any project.
Posted by Kim Sternisha