Webinar Replay: What’s New in Sapphire 2020
If you missed the live webinar, here’s your chance to get a tour of Sapphire 2020’s newest effects and features: S_FreeLens, Mocha parameter tracking and Area Brush, and OCIO support.
What’s New in Sapphire 2020 Webinar Replay
Ben Brownlee gives a one-hour tour of what’s new inside Sapphire 2020 including the new S_FreeLens, new LensFlares, new Mocha Area Brush and parameter tracking, and OCIO support.
Sapphire plug-ins let you create stunning organic looks unmatched by any host native effect tools. Key features include over 270 effects and 3000+ presets, a powerful Effect and Transition Builder, and integrated tracking and masking with the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire’s superior image quality, control, and render speed offers massive time-savings — allowing creatives to focus on what matters most, delivering an impact that keeps audiences coming back.
WHAT’S NEW IN SAPPHIRE 2020
- New! FreeLens effect: Inspired by the popular lens whacking camera technique
- New! OpenColorIO (OCIO) color management support
- New! Parameter-driven tracking: Powered by Mocha
- New! Mocha Area Brush tool: Quickly paint over track search areas
- New! LensFlares: 16 new professionally-designed flares
- New! Builder presets: 7 stunning new drag-and-drop presets
- New! Faster renders: Up to 3x speed increases on many effects
Posted by Kim Sternisha